STEEL PREFAB HOMES – RAPID, LOW COST, QUALITY HOUSING
GLOBALFORS TNR Prefabricated homes also called modular homes, manufactured homes, panelized homes or site-built homes or simply prefab homes (prefabs) are Next-Gen specialist dwelling types of prefabricated building which are manufactured in advance to be easily shipped and assembled at the end-user site.
GLOBALFORS TNR Modular buildings and modular homes are sectional prefabricated buildings, houses or villa’s, that consist of multiple sections / modules. The modules are six sided module units constructed at our facility, then delivered to their intended site of use. Using a crane, the modules are set onto the building’s foundation and joined together to make a single building. The modules can be placed side-by-side, end-to-end, or stacked, allowing a wide variety of configurations and styles in the building layout.
GLOBALFORS TNR Modular buildings may be used for long-term, temporary or permanent facilities, such as construction camps, schools and classrooms, civilian and military housing, and industrial facilities. Modular buildings are used in remote and rural areas where conventional construction may not be reasonable or possible. Other uses have included Worship houses, health care facilities, sales and retail offices, fast food restaurants and mission critical construction.
- SPEED OF CONSTRUCTION / FASTER RETURN ON INVESTMENT, GLOBALFORS TNR Modular construction allows for the building and the site work to be completed simultaneously, reducing the overall completion schedule by as much as 50% or more.
- FAVORABLE PRICING, Large-scale manufacturing can be more effective in pricing.
- ABILITY TO SERVICE REMOTE LOCATIONS, Particularly in countries in which potential markets may be located far from industrial centers, there can be much higher costs to build a site-built house in a remote area or an area experiencing a rapid construction need such as disaster areas.
- LOW WASTE, construction of a modular dwelling generates much less waste.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CONSTRUCTION PROCESS, Modular construction reduces waste and site disturbance.
- ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS FOR USED MODULAR BUILDINGS, GLOBALFORS TNR Modular buildings contain 100% reusable component, allowing to take the building down and relocate it. Should an end-user’s needs change, the modular room can be moved and you will never lose your original investment. GLOBALFORS TNR Modular buildings in particular are recognized as being extremely environmentally, when a used modular building is relocated with minimal alterations, then the amount of energy used is approximately 3% of the energy that is required to manufacture a new equivalent modular building when minimal alterations are made.
- FLEXIBILITY, Conventional buildings can be difficult to extend, however with a GLOBALFORS TNR Modular building you can simply add sections, or even entire floors.
- HEALTHIER, Because GLOBALFORS TNR modular homes are built in-factory, the materials are stored indoors in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of mold, mildew, rust, and sun damage that can often lead to human respiratory problems.
- INDOOR CONSTRUCTION, Assembly is independent of weather, which increases work efficiency and avoids damaged building material.
- EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT, GLOBALFORS TNR Modular homes are designed and built from special materials to cope better in earthquakes.